Though this blog is was originally intended as a resource for offenders in Massachusetts, much of what I write about is applicable to sex offenders in every other state and many countries around the world, especially in Western Europe. Even other non-sex offenders trying to navigate prison, probation and parole, or employment and education opportunities can glean relevant information from this blog and apply it to help overcome their own struggles.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Radio Interview: A Level 3 Speaks Up

Erik at http://monstermartorg.blogspot.com/ gave a great radio interview to KIRO in Seattle.  While you're at his blog, check out his August 24th post on mentoring a fellow level 3 offender.
-Richard

3 comments:

  1. Thanks much for the great plug, Richard! In hindsight, there are so many points I wish I'd made, but it's a step in the right direction, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erik, I'm so happy you did the interview. A live interview over the phone probably isn't the easiest thing for sure. The points you made were quite good and I'm glad the hosts didn't ambush you with anything ridiculous. Absolutely a step in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Richard. I think that's part of why I got a bit tongue-tied. I didn't expect my hosts to be so empathetic and supportive, even complimentary!...a rare thing indeed coming from the American media! I'm viewing it as a powerful indication that the tables are finally turning. Keep up the positive work you are doing, and trust that it's making an impact!

    ReplyDelete