Though this blog is was originally intended as a resource for offenders in Massachusetts, much of what I write about is applicable to sex offenders in every other state and many countries around the world, especially in Western Europe. Even other non-sex offenders trying to navigate prison, probation and parole, or employment and education opportunities can glean relevant information from this blog and apply it to help overcome their own struggles.

Monday, January 21, 2013

New Blog From Wife of RSO

Hi guys,

Prisoners of Love is a blog by the wife of a RSO who finds herself dealing with allegations her husband has recently reoffended.  This has jeopardized the life they have built with each other after she stayed with him after his initial offense and subsequent longterm incarceration. In her words:

There are a lot of families in the world who have been touched by the family disease of addictions ranging from alcoholism to sex addiction. I don't know the answers for these problems, but I do believe that if we don't talk about and search for healing, our children's children will pay the price. I hope that by sharing what I am going through, what my children are going through, that I can find help for them and hopefully in turn it will help someone else.

A lot going on there and she is looking to connect with others for support and advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment